After going In for the kill, she is now Bulletproof.

Tap Tap...Revenge helped me discover her somewhat new song: Bulletproof. It's free to download so you can go ahead and grab it then spend hours mastering it.

Back to the real song, it sounds great. No deep poetic meaning hidden in the repetitive lyrics, least not one that I could find. So I went ahead and searched for a remix obviously lul and I found a great one by Foamo. Yey!

The official video is...funky and colorful at the least. I'm lovin' it!

Thankfully someone thought the two should be combined and this is what came out! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels