Now this is awkward. It seems to me like they are admitting they have no single quality songs left on their The E.N.D. album.

Remixing two songs together (Imma be and Rock that body) and making one video for the result seems both stupid and cheap.

You can see from the video they did not really go cheap though but that's probably because there's obvious and heavy Tuborg advertising in the video. Maybe even some BMW.

Long story short: They ruined my favorite song of the album (Rock that body) by gluing it with the most annoying song of the album (Imma be). Way to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels