Silicone, saline, poison, inject me.

Oh God. I've wanted to write about this for so long. It's one of the first songs from The Fame Monster that leaked online and it's been driving me crazy ever since.

And did I say write? My bad. Words cannot describe the epicness of this song. Saying it sounds amazing would be demeaning. You have to listen for yourself:



And look at that cover! Freaking awesome! I could stare at it all day long.

If she ever comes to Romania I'm freaking getting VIP tickets. No matter when. No matter where. No matter what the price is.
It's official: I'm obsessed with Lady Gaga. She ate my heart.


PS: Still waiting for my headphones. Time is passing by agonizingly slow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels