What's up with Lady Gaga and magazine covers (lately)? Or should I say Gagazines.
Oh yes, I am so proud of the word I just made up.

Last year she made a bubbly appearance on the cover of the Rolling stone. Sexy bubbles, eh?


This year, in January she was on the cover of ELLE magazine. Oh yeah.

This is the cover of the March issue of Q. Spiky.

And this is the cover of the April number of Cosmopolitan. Silky smooth.
In each and every single one she's special and different. Not like those people who do the same poses over and over again. Yey for sexy Gaga!

I'm watching you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels