Timberland is either crazy.... or just bored. Take a look:



Last week he released the video for If we ever meet again featuring Katy Perry and this week Carry Out feat Timberlake. Are we to expect a new video next week as well?

The song itself is fine, if you start playing from minute 1 that is. I seriously hate his...talking. It's not rapping and it sure as hell ain't singing.

The video is...meh, just another video. Nothing special to see there, unless you develop a crush on one of the half naked chicks, or get mesmerized by their dirty dance moves...or sexy cake or cupcakes eating.

Gosh...videos nowadays. I'm waiting for Gaga's Telephone video to fix everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels