So I've been feeling like crap lately. Constant runny nose plus bones and muscles pain. I'm sick.

Listening to Gaga doesn't cut it. I need to be in a good mood to listen to her songs. So I've switched to a relaxing playlist. I've already told you about Leona and OneRepublic so now it's time to talk about Cheryl Cole. You might know her from Girls Aloud or X Factor. Or not.

Either way she launched her 3 Words album a while back and, surprisingly, I like it. At least for now. It's UK Pop with a boost from Will.I.Am. What more can I say?

My favorite song from the album has to be Parachute:




But I also like Fight for this love, Heaven, Make me cry and Rain on me. I actually like Make me cry A LOT. Here, give it a try:



What do you like to listen to when you're sick of feeling down?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels