Leona Lewis is the winner of the 3rd edition of UK's X-Factor.
Avatar broke the 2 billion barrier and Leona is the one that sings the theme song I see you, didn't you know? So she's pretty "cool" at the moment.
On the 22nd of this month she is releasing I got you as a CD single but it will be available a day earlier as a digital download.
A bit confusing: I see you, I got you, I kill you? lol

On the 6th (last night) she sang her soon to be single on UK's version of So you think you can dance, version I had no clue about. If you're lost, let me help you: The show is a dance competition, a dancing version of American Idol, or let's say X-Factor since we're talking about UK. Here's the video:



If you like this song I suggest you check out her new album Echo from which you might know her first single Happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels