I'll never be the same if we ever meet again!



This free fall got me so kiss me all night!

O M G

Katy Perry is hot as hell! Stunning!!

Look at those big beautiful gray eyes. I have gray eyes as well, if you didn't know lol Oh yes babe, our eyes are beautiful!

Whoever dressed her up and most of the cast did a great job. Grats!
But sup with Timbo's coat? Is it the same one from Morning after dark? LOL


PS: Still reading the first volume of Vampire Diaries, I got these huge headaches lately that won't let me finish the book, only bout 30 pages left!
Oh and I'm still waiting for my headphones. Move your ass faster stupid snail mail!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels