Congrats Shakira! You are the first gypsy I actually like.

The official video, launched earlier this week, is a typical Shakira video. Lots of hip action and skin showing. Unlike the She Wolf video she's now wearing decent clothes that don't look like cloth someone puked on then wrapped around her.

Supposedly the guy in the video is her new boy toy but I couldn't care less. Didn't Madonna already prove it's lame to get your boyfriend in your music video? Right.

Less QQ more Pew Pew so here's the actual video. Enjoy the belly dance

1 Comments:

Dear Ray,
The guy that appears in Shakira's new video is Rafael Nadal.The tennis champ...
He is not her boy toy.And they are not dating.Shakira has a boyfriend, way older than she is.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels